DEFINITY has proprietary technology that dynamically splits ADD power and design on both sides of the lensThis customized split is determined based on each patient's Rx and frame choice
As you know, a patient's required addition changes quickly over time
- Addition can change from a 1.00 ADD to a 2.50 ADD in as little as 10 years
- Patients often need new lenses to which they have to readapt
- And, there is always an increased risk when moving a patient to a new design
With DEFINITY, you'll never have to worry when patients put on their new glasses for the first time. DEFINITY works at the first fitting and continues to work as a patients presbyopia progresses.
A 100% DualOptixTM Digital Family of Products
DEFINITY progressive lenses—the right product for your patients
Keep your patients satisfied as presbyopia progresses, with quite possibly the only PAL they’ll ever need
- 35% less unwanted astigmatism vs competing PALs
- Outperforms the competition, especially at high ADD powers
- 4 out of 5 patients adapt immediately
- Easy to order
DEFINITY Lenses With Proprietary DUAL ADD® Technology
DEFINITY splits a prescription across both sides of the lens,
All progressive lenses have some distortion (represented by the shaded areas in the diagram above), but with DEFINITY, the amount of distortion is dramatically less.
Ground View AdvantageTM
Only DEFINITY has the Ground View Advantage™—an additional zone of vision at the bottom and sides of the lenses, which allows patients to clearly see what is at their feet
©2014 Essilor of America, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unless indicated otherwise, all trademarks are the property of Essilor International and/or its subsidiaries, in the United States and in other countries.